Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 27 2010 PHI V SD Game 1. "We're From Chinese"


In my attempt to film a video blog on the lawn outside of Canberra Stadium I was greeted by the future of Australia with warm and articulate arms. I hope their parents are proud they've reared such Mensa material. This is seriouslt the best video blog I could ever do that doesn't involve a donkey, David Wright and some ecstasy.


I just got home. The Green Machine stomped a mudhole in the North Queensland Cowboys 48-4. Good to know no matter where you go in the world there is always a team called the Cowboys that fucks the dog.


Joe Blanton better be wearing his fucking man's underwear because I want to take the momentum of last night's win and parlet it into a ballbag of victory. I want the Phillies to come home victorious like the fucking champions we all know they are.


Like I said in the vid....fuck new york, go the Phillies and go you fucken Raiders.

JSIII

No comments:

Post a Comment