Friday, August 6, 2010

Aug 5 2010 PHI v FLA Game 3 SWEEEEEP



The Crip here again. Did not see much of the game last night, I was too busy in your great city eating hot dogs and watching the eagles offense look like garbage. I did come home in time to see the 10th inning. So I'm sorry this is going to be short. I'll be back tonight watching the series opener with the mets (Unless the editor tells me he's back to work). Looks like Mr. Sharkey will be back this weekend. He had to stay in the hospital a bit longer than we expected. He is taking it like a man and is too busy reading magazines with Lady Gaga and Katy Perry to feel too much pain.



This sweep puts them 12 games over .500, although still two games behind the Braves. Ruiz 3rd game in a row where he has come through with an RBI. This allowed my new favorite Phil, D Brown to score along with Ibanez. Scary Inning in the bottom of the 7th with the Marlins scoring 4 runs. No need to get too pissed off as Ibanez and Werth hit RBIs to tie this game up. 


The HR  hit by Ramirez to win this thing was called back. Replays seemed like a HR to me but that's all part of the game, and good thing too cause Ruiz made sure to put this game away. This series has really proven his worth. With some injuries the Phillies have been facing pulling out these wins should be scary for other teams.


Tonight is the mets opener and I will be watching it with beer in hand. Until then fuck the mets. Here's a choice cut by Yes in their prime. I know Sharko would agree.


No comments:

Post a Comment