Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Return Of The Roll


Jimmy Fucking Rollins is back in the line up for tonight's game against The Tribe. Fuck. Cocksucking. Yes. Let's hope all that talk about Roll's return improving all around performance works like A-Rod's Trainer.

This may be old news to some but I just came across this achievement. I've driven by the Blue Rocks park maybe 6 thousand times in my life and I have never once felt compelled to go to a game there. I've even been to several Camden River Sharks games. Games that 30 other people attended. Games in which we were all waiting for the in-between-innings promotion to be a See Who Can Extinguish The Homeless Crackhead We Just Set On Fire First contest. I may have to check this fucking place out when I get back to Philly in September. Followers, enjoy.






















JSIII



1 comment:

  1. I'm in. Cowboy Monkey Rodeo. That just gets better with each word. What the hell is up with them using "Spirit Of Radio?" Such a complete non-sequitur.

    ReplyDelete