Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11 2010 PHI v BOS Game 1. Lazy Journalism Induced By Useless Baseball Team



Jamie Moyer. The LawnMoyer Man. Rocked for the worst start of his career. 9 earned runs, 9 hits, 1 and 0/3 inning pitched. Yeah, he didn't even make it out of the top 2nd with one out. Batting practice. 
The Phillies scored 2 runs. This was more than I suspected would cross home plate. The fire is gone. A team that relied on perseverance and hard work has become the laziest baseball team in the National League.You cant glide on fumes when your engine is roached. It's all just a bad scene that's becoming all too familiar. An Embarrassment to all involved. Here's to 2 more weeks of interleague action! Cheers!

End Result: 2-12, Boston.

Now I'm getting on a bus to go to Sydney to attend this thing. Fuck you, a friend is playing. I don't have any of those here. I should have a good tale or two to spin for you about some asshole who tried to rape a cop on Ecstasy tomorrow. I'm know I wont have much to talk about with the way those girls are playing in away grey. Fuck new york and fuck this lazy team.

JSIII

No comments:

Post a Comment