Friday, June 25, 2010

Follower Fan Foto: Look At This Fucking Sign


Would look at this thing? Really, take a look at it! I received this photo via The Cripple who attended tonight's game and am NOT impressed. I've seen more vibrant garage sale notices hanging from phone poles in Darby! I love the effort, Mr Asian Follower Man but fuck. Would it have hurt to tack on 4 more minutes to the existing 5 you spent on this painstaking calligraphy? You're in the 300 level! I can barely read this photo, how the fuck is some camera man supposed to spot it from 100 feet away? Next time guys, I suggest buying a fucking RED marker at least!

But nonetheless, I like the hustle. Keep up the good work recruiting more mutants Followers.

Stay tunes, F's for The Cripple's game recap and analysis of Phils/Jays Game 1 that'll be posted for your pleasure in the morning edition of TBSS.

Love,

JSIII

No comments:

Post a Comment