Sunday, October 3, 2010

October 2 2010 PHI v ATL Game 2. A Tardy Smart-Ass & A Shitty Opponent


Seriously, this sucks to be fucking writing this thing as the next day's game is beginning but I'm on fuckng vacation. Blow me. I'm busy saying goodbye to 30 new relatives for 15 minutes at a time.

Instead of realy talking about thePhillies 7-fuckng-0 walk over of the for-some-reason-hopeful-wc-bound braves I will post pictures of a castle. We know the Phillies rule, OK? Vance Worley for 5th spot 2011! Get ready for a really fucking phoned-in post.
 


Me and Jesus


A cast member of the movie Puppet Master retired in this castle.


Irish rec center circa 1500 A.D.

The internet in Ireland works as well as spanish fly. Fuck it, I'm gonna stream the game and enjoy my vacation. John Mayberry just told atl to go fuck themselves. See you fucksticks tomorrow. Fuck new york and "say hello to my little buddy!"


JSIII

No comments:

Post a Comment