Wednesday, October 20, 2010

NLCS PHI v SF Game 3. Take a Phucking Pill


Fuck, I don't even want to talk about yesterday's game. That was just straight up demoralizing. The thought of having to get up this morning and face another fucking day on this earth was just too much for to take so I killed myself.

Just kidding. I still don't want to talk about that fucking embarrassing thing called Game 3. I think I've never felt so ill watching a sporting event than in yesterday's case. All that nut going to waste. It's a shame.

But be still, Followers. It's seriously only 1-2. Take a deep breath and relax. We'll be OK and if not we'll stab out spouses. Until then just chill and listen to Pantera of something. If you want you can read my littel funny column in the PW here. One dude really liked it today.

That's it for today. I'm really in no mood. Moody Editor. I love you all.

JSIII

No comments:

Post a Comment